Marketing / Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Empty Net Media
DescriptionEmpty Net Media is a full-service media company based out of Austin Texas. We aim to produce and distribute the highest quality and most innovative media available in Austin. Our team prides itself in being an Austin company consisting of artists, visionaries, and professionals. The production industry has seen great changes in style, quality, and equipment over the past few years, and we consider ourselves at the cutting edge with our high quality, imaginative, and effective style.
Empty Net Media is seeking an intern to assist in marketing, social media management, and lead generation.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Manage social media channels - schedule posts on a weekly basis, find and generate content for posting, write weekly blog entries, etc.
- Assist in developing marketing tactics and manage current strategies.
Requirements- Intern should be majoring in Communications, Marketing, or Business
- A cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media tools
- Knowledge of media design tools such as Photoshop is a plus.