NEW YORK CITY (INHOUSE-NO REMOTE) PAID INTERNSHIP for a Social Media WIZARDslivesupportgroups.com
Social Media & Community Management InternDNB Innovations
Social Media InternshipFrequency Networks Inc
Marketing InternThe Umbrella Syndicate
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Umbrella Syndicate
Marketing and Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Laura Finney Enterprises
2715 Summers Street
DescriptionAll About Purse Hooks is a new and small boutique purse accessory store in downtown Kennesaw. The unique products are fun and exciting.
All About Purse Hooks is ready to claim its place in the online market by building the online presence and monthly promotions.
This position requires intermediate level experience with Constant Contact and email marketing the company brand and products. The individual will work in the store one day per week. You will be given an opportunity to work within an expert-driven industry where innovation and information is a key strategy. I am also a motivational speaker and trainer.
An internship at All About Purse Hooks will give you hands on experience in the retail and hospitality industry. You will have the opportunity to attend local vendor events with All About Purse Hooks or private engagements. During your internship you will also learn about small business marketing with an experienced entrepreneur.
Responsibilities- Create Constant Contact or Mail Chimp email marketing campaigns
- Manage email campaign schedules and statistics
- Manage social media accounts and blog account
- Build target list
- Work at store one per week in various roles to establish a familiarity with the brand.
Requirements- An interest in becoming or working with a serial entrepreneur or solo-preneur will help you gain the most from this internship.
- Self-motivated individual who is driven to succeed by producing quality work product.
- Possess knowledge of internet marketing programs (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.)
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles you created or increased their traffic