SEO/Social Media Help Wanted For Viral College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Social Media Admin Needed To Run Twitter/IG Accounts DailyUniversity Primetime
Content Marketing Manager - Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookInnovalty Investments
Social Media/Marketing AssistantBridge City Mercantile
Content Marketing InternshipAsulia Foods
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionROOSTERGNN, the first global, bilingual and independent news agency (www.roostergnn.com), is recruiting a Marketing and Social Media Intern.
Based on freedom of expression, ROOSTERGNN is a collaborative platform that publishes high quality content from contributors worldwide.
If you are a marketing and social guru, and committed to communications and journalism, this might be a good fit for you.
To apply, fill out the application here: www.roostergnn.com/application.
Please include links to any social media profiles or projects you have managed.
Responsibilities• Plan and execute smart strategic campaigns for ROOSTERGNN’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
• Create and post tweets, posts, photos on social media.
• Engage in conversation with journalism and communications experts.
• Cultivate relationships with fans and followers.
• Create weekly newsletters.
• Produce weekly reports with statistics and goals.
• Coordinate marketing strategies to promote the mission of ROOSTERGNN, and the importance of freedom of expression, around the world.
Requirements• Passionate about social media and marketing.
• Experience managing social media accounts.
• Experience with newsletters, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Degree in related field.