Marketing and Social Media intern for a Real Estate and Lifestyle brandBookmark This
DescriptionMarketing and Social Media intern for a Real Estate and Lifestyle brand.
Invaluable experience with possible long term position.
The responsibilities include:
• Create, promote and maintain social media presence
• Write and post blogs about lifestyle to millions of viewers
• Research the real estate market and assist on marketing
• Help develop monthly newsletter.
• Help optimize our website.
• Research trends in the NYC Real Estate Market.
You should have interest in real estate and luxury marketing, be highly motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of all the major social media platforms and a good sense of graphic design, light HTML is a plus.
Candidates should be available 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months (10-20 hours per week). Position is paid, and credit is available if your university allows it. Interns will receive extensive training, experience and responsibilities in online marketing, user experience, and social media relations.
To apply: Please reply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.