Marketing/PR/Social Media InternsBookmark This
The RMM Group
40 West 37th St.
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Cristian Rivera Foundation—a New York-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and finding a cure for Pontine Glioma, a pediatric brain stem tumor—is seeking dedicated, self-motivated individuals assist the CEO in public relations efforts.
This is a great internship opportunity for college students or recent graduates interested in marketing and PR to gain the experience necessary for employment in the future. Ideal availability would be 4-5 hours a day, five days a week, for 3-6 months.
Please submit your resume in the body of the email, along with a short paragraph about why you would be a good candidate for this position, to Gungie@cristianriverafoundation.org. This is an unpaid position for college students and recent graduates only. College credit will be provided. Internships may lead to full-time positions.
**Must be able to appear for Interview at our Manhattan, New York Office. **
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Date entry
• Updating and creating marketing plans and strategies
• Writing blogs
• Engaging in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Confirming appointments and calling clients
• Assisting and appearing at networking events
• Answering phones
• Writing press releases
• Exceptional communication skills
• Knowledge of proper grammar and writing techniques
• Ability to multi-task
• Great work ethic
• Be a team player
• Passionate and confident in his/her ideas
• Fluent in English and Spanish is ideal