Marketing/Promotion/Publicity & Social Media InternBookmark This
905 warrenville road
DescriptionWe are a family film that will be distributed in May/June 2012. This is the first independent 3D live action film created that includes animated interstitials. This is a family that targets kids and families and we need to support the distributors efforts to get the word out!
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update facebook but oversee the website updates with the existing developer.
- Report to the films Producer
- Organize community outreach
- Manage the marketing and promotional and publicity needed to make sure that the target market for the film is aware of the film.
- Build a desire within our target market for kids/families to see the film
- Create links to promote interest and knowledge about the film
- Possess skills in writing, presentation and marketing
Requirements- Enjoy filmmaking and learning how to ensure our film reaches its target market
- Possess a desire to market family films