Marketing/Social Media AssistantBookmark This
4003 Ross Avenue
DescriptionFITNZ 360 is a natural integrated wellness studio. The following are some of the services we provide:
Pilates, Personal Training, Boot Camps, Zumba, Yoga, Boxing, Nutrition Coaching.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and possibly update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Wellness & Fitness Director
- Organize wellness events and community outreach
Candidate should be highly proficient in creating social media visibility, creating email campaigns and possibly conventional mail campaigns. We are open to new ideas to create more visibility and grow the business.
Would also like candidate to create community events to create awareness in the immediate and close neighboring areas.
RequirementsProvide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Looking for someone who is self sufficient and requires a minimal amount of supervision. -
- Proficiency in social media email marketing software and autoresponders such as constant contact, get response or mail chimp would be very very beneficial.
- Also needs to be experienced in basic business software, Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint.
Some front desk duties will also be included.