Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Marketing/Social Media Assistant ManagerBookmark This
4003 Ross Avenue
DescriptionFITNZ 360 is an integrated health/wellness/fitness studio. The following are some of the services we provide:
Pilates, Personal Training, Boot Camps, Zumba, Yoga, Boxing, Nutrition Coaching, Massage Therapy
Focus on Healthy/Fit Living
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and possibly update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Wellness & Fitness Director (Me)
- Organize wellness events and community outreach
_ Front Desk management duties (check people in, answer phones, customer service and scheduling duties.
Candidate should be highly proficient in creating social media visibility, creating email campaigns and possibly conventional mail campaigns. We are open to new ideas to create more visibility and grow the business.
Would also like candidate to create community events to create synergy and awareness in the community.
RequirementsAre you a self starter? Can you create a plan and follow it through to completion? I'm looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
Objective: MORE PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR!
Methods: Social Media Marketing, Mass Email Marketing, Direct Mail Marketing, Cross Marketing With other appropriate suppliers, vendors, businesses, etc.
Some front desk duties are also included!
Think Creatively, I am very open to new ideas
You will need to generally meet the following criteria:
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Looking for someone who is self sufficient and requires a minimal amount of supervision. -
- Proficiency in social media email marketing software and autoresponders such as constant contact, get response or mail chimp would be very very beneficial.
- Also needs to be experienced in basic business software, Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint.
In addition to marketing duties, there will be some front desk management duties as well.