Marketing and social media internSounds Sweet Entertainment
Social Media AssistantStar House Entertainers
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
APP Marketing and Social Media AssistantPicture Films
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
TCM Professional Solutions
DescriptionWhat are we doing?
TCM Professional Solutions mission is to be a Business Partner to individuals and organizations in their efforts to increase their worth and effectiveness in the world of work. Providing strategic Human Resources solutions aligned with their goals/objectives through career coaching, employee development, employee engagement, organizational development and strategic process improvements.
Why are we doing it?
Our belief is that properly executed career development, employee development, employee engagement and organizational development strategies will create a culture of engagement that will assist in developing lives, careers and organizations.
The social media intern at TCM Professional Solutions will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and getting visibility for our brand. The intern will also assist in content research, writing blogs and articles.
Responsibilities• Seeking a bachelor’s or associates degree in business, advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, communications.
• Is eager to learn and gain valuable real-world experience
• Excels at research and possesses excellent writing skills.
• Has experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook
• Understands the power of feed marketing
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
• Understands social media universe including YouTube, Facebook, Forums, Twitter, blogs, etc…
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Is eager to meet and exceed objectives
• Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Requirements• Familiar with Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
• Passionate about Social Media
• Highly creative
• Good communication skills
• Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
• Good writing skills
• Good attitude
• Fast learner