Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media and Marketing InternFlex Office Space
Marketing-Social Media Intern OngoingBookmark This
Time's Up Training
145 S. Livernois, Rochester Hills, MI
Rochester Hills, MI
DescriptionPart Time Work mostly Virtual or in a very casual office setting: Internships require 12-20 hours per week for 10-12 weeks, depending on your internship project. (This can be adjusted to meet specific hour requirements for academic purposes.) Internships are available now for SUMMER and FALL 2012 programs.
Location: Virtual or Rochester Hills, MI
Regular/Temporary: Development stages are temporary but could lead into part-time pay position
Company: Time’s Up Training, Organizing and Productivity Consultants; Mission Statement Our mission is to assist business owners and individuals increase profits and personal satisfaction by using proven organizational systems and techniques. Our Professional Organizers will transfer their skills that will improve productivity to take control of your surroundings.
Why we would love for you to join us:
• We are efficiency and productivity coaches and trainers.
• Work directly with a seasoned owner of 23 years learn what a small business is all about
• Learn skills that will further your career and future earning value that are being taught in our training to Fortune 500 companies
• The internships are unpaid; however the experience and non-monetary benefits will dramatically support and further your career goals. We will be happy to pay for reimbursement of driving to our office when required.
• The intern if available can interact at business networking events gaining knowledge from our connections with other professionals. Any fees for these events will be paid for by Time’s Up.
Description of position:
We are looking for an intern to assist in creating a Permission-Based Marketing System with integration into Social Media. This is groundbreaking information was acquired in an intensive seminar and it’s time to implement these best practices into a blueprint.
Create lead page layout and description for push marketing techniques
• Incorporate video for higher SEO
• Study and investigation of using key words for communications
• Creating the Marketing blueprint and incorporate it into auto-responder program
• Assist with newsletters and blogs working with Word Press and Wish List
• Learn conversion of e-books into different formats and to e-reader formats
• You'll learn internet-marketing, event coordination and marketing, communications, project management, presentation skills, marketing-materials design
• Pursuing a Bachelor's in related field –Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, and Communications. Preferred a Junior or Senior
• Knowledge and experience with PC operating systems and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, and Word
• Experience working with Word Press and Blogs
• Knowledge of Face Book
• Resourcefulness in finding information and quick learner and highly motivated.
• Must be able to keep a timeline on project deadlines
• Must have a pleasant, friendly style
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for marketing related travel (expenses reimbursed)
Bonus Skills (Not Required but we’d like to know if you have them):
• Experience in technical writing
• Knowledge of consumer electronics
• Music and audio background