Marketing/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
People of Party
DescriptionAre you interested in partying and music? Do you feel like you know what is hot or trending in today’s pop culture? If this describes you, this maybe be the right internship for you.
People of Party is a new startup focused on the NYC party and night life scene. We are known as the yelp for parties; however, we offer our user a curator’s experience, and real time analytics of the club/bar they go to. Users now have the ability to know what a venue is like before even stepping into a club/bar/event.
This is a competitive position, and successful candidates must possess written and verbal communications skills. Successful applicants will be responsible for helping to create relevant marketing campaigns. This role will also work in tandem with our social media team to develop content ideas, update social media platforms, and support content initiatives. Interns will learn the best practice for online social media networks, and become familiar with social media management software.
Responsibilities- Stay current on trends and news on partying
- Monitor audience engagement and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Promote People of Party campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, weheartit, Pintrest, Tumblr, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
Requirements- Be available to assist 3+ days per week. (Minimum of 3 days)
- Flexible hours - from 9am – 7:30pm.
- A great attitude –pro-active, upbeat and ambitious hard working and ready to learn.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, and Internet
- Acute attention to detail and follow-through are a must.
- 21 years or older is a plus (not required)
- Verbal communication skills are a must.
- Professional interest should be in one of the following industries: public relations, branding, entertainment/hospitality or art/design; educational background in related fields is preferred; however, all majors and educational levels are welcome and may still apply.
- Previous experience in a related field is a plus.