Marketing/Writing/Social Media/Research/Graphic DesignBookmark This
DescriptionA seasoned entrepreneur in marketing, business coaching and online business development looking for a part time intern to assist with research, writing, some tech/design for existing and new ventures. This opportunity will give you a chance to find out how to run multiple online businesses and be part of exciting new ventures, connect with industry experts and expand on your existing skills.
Work from home, with regular online meetings together.
Responsibilities- Assist with writing, research, program development
- Writing reports, creating e Books and editing
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Organizing marketing tasks
- Organizing contacts and adding as required
- Assisting with new product and program creation
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working on technical aspects and/or hiring and managing contractors
- Staying on top of social media
Requirements- Strong organizational, research and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in word press, website design and maintenance
- Must be very organized, a great writer, excellent with research
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Graphic design/Photoshop skills a great advantage
- Video production and editing skills a plus