NYC Arts CypherBookmark This
12 Broad Street
Staten Island, NY
Posted: 666 days ago
DescriptionThe Nyc Arts Cypher provides an environment in which artists and entertainers can freely express themselves in a positive light. Through various programs, classes, and events, people from throughout the community can join the celebration and positive promotion of the arts and entertainment. Furthermore, we provide a great opportunity to excel in graffiti art, break-dancing, film, and music.
Responsibilities- Updating social media with new pictures/ albums on social networks
- Responsible for answering the phone in office, taking messages, and organizing contacts on an online database.
- Assist with event planning. I.E promotion on social media and locate local and outside sponsors, organizations etc.
- Flexible schedule a plus, Interns will have to be present at all events if needed
Requirements- Must be between the ages of 16 and up
- Must have high energy and a readiness to work
- Must be familiar with powerpoint, microsoft word, photoshop. etc
- Must be familiar with all social networks; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, HootSuite, etc
- Must be organized
- Must be a team player and be able to take criticism well.
- Must be a people person
- Schedule is flexible.