NEW YORK CITY (INHOUSE-NO REMOTE) PAID INTERNSHIP for a Social Media WIZARDslivesupportgroups.com
Social Media & Community Management InternDNB Innovations
Social Media InternshipFrequency Networks Inc
Marketing InternThe Umbrella Syndicate
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Umbrella Syndicate
NYC Arts CypherBookmark This
12 Broad Street
Staten Island, NY
DescriptionThe Nyc Arts Cypher provides an environment in which artists and entertainers can freely express themselves in a positive light. Through various programs, classes, and events, people from throughout the community can join the celebration and positive promotion of the arts and entertainment. Furthermore, we provide a great opportunity to excel in graffiti art, break-dancing, film, and music.
Responsibilities- Updating social media with new pictures/ albums on social networks
- Responsible for answering the phone in office, taking messages, and organizing contacts on an online database.
- Assist with event planning. I.E promotion on social media and locate local and outside sponsors, organizations etc.
- Flexible schedule a plus, Interns will have to be present at all events if needed
Requirements- Must be between the ages of 16 and up
- Must have high energy and a readiness to work
- Must be familiar with powerpoint, microsoft word, photoshop. etc
- Must be familiar with all social networks; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, HootSuite, etc
- Must be organized
- Must be a team player and be able to take criticism well.
- Must be a people person
- Schedule is flexible.