Social Media Manager for Exciting New Alcohol BrandCommander Quincy's Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Social Media InternshipNoir Hair Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternLooly's
Social Media Marketing InternIyka Enterprises, Inc.
Social Media and Online Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAn established but quite young eCommerce company is on the hunt for a driven, talented and eager intern. We are a rapidly growing company managing several online catalogs, specializing in anatomical models, medical training devices and a proprietary Halloween product line. We’ve got no shortage of opportunities for someone looking to dive headfirst into Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, eCommerce Research, Copy Writing and much, much more.
This is a killer opportunity for someone looking to get right into the heart of how eCommerce companies are successful with Social Media. Our Marketing Department is looking for someone with an appetite to learn, but that brings existing knowledge and immense drive to the table. It’s a fast paced, deadline-oriented working environment requiring focus, multi-tasking and a genuine “get it done” attitude. If the fit is right for both parties, an employment opportunity may be available within the Marketing Department.
The internship opportunity has an average of 20 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship, and you will gain first-hand experience with Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, eCommerce Research, and the general pace of Online Marketing. Experience is a must-have for anyone serious about job placement post-grad.
Office and warehouse is located on the far north side and is easily accessed by CTA. Please apply by submitting your qualifications, ambitions and contact information through Internships.com
Responsibilities• Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) using HootSuite
• Email Marketing using MailChimp
• Daily workload management using project management software
• Creating on-page content optimized for Search Engines using specific keywords, meta tags, title tags and embedded links
• Market and website performance research, analysis and reporting
• Content and copy writing
Don't worry if you don't know what some of this means...you'll learn.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in/working toward a Marketing, Communications, Economics or Business Degree
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Familiarity with Social Media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Quick wit, attention to detail, high aptitude for learning new programs, sense of humor
• Strong work ethic and serious interest in Online Marketing