Online Marketing/Social MediaBookmark This
Web Service Consulting
DescriptionWe are looking to offer a lucrative opportunity for a student to learn about business as a whole as well as the intricate strategies used to build successful web-based businesses. We have a few high-end clients and we also create and develop our in-house websites as well.
You can check our portfolio and read a little more about our company at www.webserviceconsulting.com
We are looking to find a driven and eager to learn student who can work directly under our Executive Associate of Operations where you will learn how to balance multiple tasks as well as the strategies to build and engage with a network related to a specific brand.
There may be a possibility for future employment, however, we would like a student who is willing to work hard to prove their worth.
- Handle customer service calls and emails
- Learn social media and manage facebook, twitter, google+, pinterest accounts.
- Learn the day-to-day operations of a successful marketing company
- Learn and develop innovate strateiges to acquire new clients and help our companies offerings grow
- Formulate processes to find potential clients and learn to build presentations.
- Work directly under our Executive Associate of Operations.
RequirementsMust be familiar with computers, Microsoft office, facebook, twitter and have knowledge of basic business and marketing tactics with a passion to learn more in this related industry.
Please provide us your resume.
Please provide a detailed one paragraph introduction about who you are as a person and what you like to do outside of work. We are a very professional company, but we are also young at heart! We are looking to teach and grow together while having fun and build something special. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow as an individual and business professional.
Please also include your linkedIn profile as this will be an intricate part of our reviewal process.