Online Video Production & Marketing InternBookmark This
My Virtual Genie LLC
DescriptionMy Virtual Genie grants the online marketing support wishes of women webpreneurs. We're revolutionizing the way women web entrepreneurs make money and meaning online by providing content marketing and new media services to help them create a profit-getting and influential web presence.
You will be helping us build authority, brand awareness and demand by creating and publishing uniquely branded content products that bring a fun and fresh perspective on how to market with content and motivate women business owners to retain our services.
The ideal candidate will be helping us roll out the first of it's kind content marketing program for women webreneurs. You'll learn the trade of online content marketing from the ground up.
We are looking for an intern passionate about new media and content marketing, who can help roll out this revolutionary new program.
We are looking for someone to transform raw pre-recorded videos into 1- 5 minute custom branded video productions that help us and our clients increase visibility and traffic to our websites. The ideal talent must have a love for video production and an interest in video marketing.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but aren't limited to...
- Designing, producing, and editing a three to five minute videos including graphics and animations that help position us and our clients as experts in our respective industries.
- Assist with video creation, video editing and video marketing, link building and other Internet Marketing strategies, tactics, and sites like Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube and Linkedin to increase traffic to our sites, and the sites of our clients
- Weekly editorial meetings with company owner and other team members
- Posting video to our Wordpress website and the sites of clients
- Track stats and prepare monthly analytic reports
- Attend weekly editorial meetings
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 10-15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
- You will be able to include the videos you produce in your work portfolio
Who You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the Owner of our company.
Requirements- A love and creative skill for video creation, video editing
- You will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You must own a fast, reliable computer and have a high speed internet connection.
- MUST posess own or have access to video editing software
- You will be provided with all necessary learning materials and mentoring and any software required.
- Basic HTML (can be taught to right candidate)
- Experience with the Wordpress blogging platform a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines