Outreach & Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionInternship Opportunity with Partner Pictures
We are looking for a creative Outreach & Social Media Intern for our independently produced documentary, THE IRAN JOB which will have its world premiere at the Los Angeles Film Festival in June, 2012. For more information on the film, please visit www.theiranjob.com
The ideal candidate is creative, thinks out of the box, appreciates the unprecedented nature of this film, and understands this pro bono work as a unique opportunity to branch or expand into the world of high-quality independent film.
Email resume + cover letter to: email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesWork includes but is not limited to:
* Assisting producers with day to day administrative tasks
* Feeding social media websites content on a daily basis
* Research and reach out to potential outreach partners
* Contact organizations, community centers, and educational institutions to offering screenings and events based on the film
* Assist in organizing events and screenings in different cities
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is extremely good at building and nurturing the widest possible audience for this film, drawing traffic to the film's website, and creating maximum visibility for the film through social media and other avenues.
The ideal candidate is dedicated, and extremely hard working. Knowledge of independent film, digital distribution and traditional distribution is a plus.