Social Media Marketing & PR Intern in Fashion, Beauty & EntertainmentBookmark This
7083 Hollywood Blvd.
DescriptionaLine media is a full service public relations firm with expertise in the development and execution of media coverage, talent representation, event planning, social media management and brand marketing.
Responsibilities- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- GRAPHICS experience a plus!!!