PR/Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
501 N WELLS STREET, #1EC
DescriptionDW DESIGN is a small better women’s wear label specializing in custom fit and private label clothing.
We are looking for interns to be a part of a new fresh project. It’s an opportunity to work with a small emerging brand in fashion and lifestyle and grow your skills. You will work directly with the Style Director as well as independently.
As a promising start-up, we are looking for creative, proactive team members who are passionate about fashion, innovative, think outside the box and interested in contributing to the growth of the company. This is an opportunity for self motivated individuals to tackle a broad range of professional and creative challenges in a small company with the unique opportunity for you to be heard and seen.
ResponsibilitiesPR/Marketing/Social Media Intern: Qualifications and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must be at least a junior level PR/Marketing/Social Media student
- Self- driven and pro active ----- with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Writing copy for the website and blog
- Active use and knowledge of established and emerging platforms are a must, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, Instagram, Googal+, Foursquare etc
- Constantly research new digital trends, platforms and experiences that can inform our brand
- Conceptualizing, writing, editing, and publishing daily online content on a variety of social platforms
- Create blogger outreach programs that will drive social chatter for product launches and campaigns
- Define key performance indicators and implement measures, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Ability to manage several projects
- Create and update the brands social media pages
- Create email and web blasts
- Organize photo shoots
- Organizing structured monthly editorial calendars
- Detail orientated and organized
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, professional, organized and an excellent communicator who can articulate clearly and efficiently
If you speak any foreign languages, please write in your cover letter.
To apply: email cover letter, resume, the 3 month period you can intern and how many days of the week you can intern (3, 4, or 5) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an unpaid internship
School credit is available - clothing allowance at end of internship.