Paid Social Media / PR Internship At Fast-Paced Beauty and Lifestyle BrandBookmark This
240 Kent Ave, Williamsburg
DescriptionConfidence Brands is an award winning consumer products branding and marketing company that's focused on building exceptional lifestyle brands.
Founded by Charlie & Dana Myers in 2004, our first brand, Booty Parlor, is a leading sexy beauty brand and is sold in many of the world's leading beauty, lingerie, spa and gift destinations.
We are looking for an outstandingly talented, highly motivated and responsibility-ready intern to join our marketing team at our new HQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
In this position, you'll contribute to our social media management through hands-on blogging, vlogging and managing the brand via numerous social platforms. You must be passionate and knowledgeable about social media, plus have an innate ability to see projects to their completion, meet deadlines and multitask.
This Social Media internship is a fantastic opportunity to obtain real world experience within a dynamic, female-focused beauty and lifestyle brand.
Ideal candidates are...
• Creative self-starters
• Highly organized
• Independent thinkers
• Resourceful “do-ers" who live to research, discover and execute any task that comes their way.
• On trend and know what's hot.
• Able to commit to a minimum of 3 days/per week.
Now it's your turn to impress us... Let us know why you are going to be our star intern!
Responsibilities• Assist with managing the company's presence on social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest
• Brainstorm blogs, vlogs, tweets, contests and programs that are in line with the goals and objectives of the company’s social media strategy.
• Assist in developing and maintaining the content calendar.
• Assist in the production of video content, from pre-to-post.
• Monitor activity across various social media platforms and compile analytics.
• Conduct research related to new media, social marketing strategy, and the competitive landscape.
- Blogger relations / partnerships
Requirements• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of social media and social networking
• Strong interest in the beauty/lifestyle industry
• Strong computer skills across multiple software platforms