Pinterest FanaticBookmark This
Top Tier Media
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing intern - specializing in Pinterest. This person should be eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker.
- 20-25 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
Responsibilities- Posting images and initiating conversation with social media users
- Participating in the development and implementation of promotional programs, contests, etc.
- Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and links to your personal (and professional if applicable) Pinterest profile(s) to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
Requirements- Possess skills in interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Social media savvy (Pinterest)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with writing copy
- Must be tech-savvy
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)