Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Public Relations/Social Media InternBookmark This
Lawson Brooks Enterprises, LLC
DescriptionA virtual position for a start up media subsidiary. The Brooks Media Group is a new endeavor designed to promote works of fiction and non-fiction, develop treatments and screenplays and utilize blogs and BlogTalkRadio and other new media to promotes its products and services.
While the position is unpaid, there will be incentive opportunities for bonuses, perks and training.
Responsibilities* Managing the promotion of the owner's debut mystery novel using traditional and new media as well as other authors who may be signed to publish.
* Developing and utilizing relationships with bookstores, book clubs and other distribution channels as well as organizing special events related to the book.
* Generating buzz for the book in selected news media outlets as assigned, working to develop of appropriate news stories or reviews related to the book.
* Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
Requirements* Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media. Social media skills are a must.
* An innovative and driven self-starter with problem solving skills and a desire to make a reputation and use this endeavor as a stepping stone.
* But most of all, this position requires someone who will not only be an active learner, but also someone who will venture beyond the bounds of the job description and do what it takes to become indispensable and get it done while having fun.