Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
SAG- Feature Film Social Media Interns HIRE ON AFTER 2 WK OPPORTUNITYBookmark This
DescriptionSAG-AFTRA production company is seeking creative, self-motivated, driven, organized, positive, go-getting trend setters to work on the front lines of our social media team. INTERNSHIP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY AFTER 30 DAYS.
IMDb credit given after 2 weeks of great performance
Exciting, fast paced, insightful look into the Entertainment Industry, while having fun building your network rapidly. This is an opportunity others dream about and does not come around very often. We are growing so fast we need to double our team.
This is a professional, dedicated, reliable position to be taken very seriously. This is for only for those who are looking to advance their careers, and make things happen, and literally walk right in to the Entertainment Industry.
- Creativity, Organization, Reliability, Intuition, Dedication and Reliability ARE A MUST.
- You would be working side by side with our SAG-AFTRA production company consisting of producers, directors, actors, PR, media relations, talent agencies, and casting directors.
- You will also be invited as a VIP employee to our 500 attendee screening event next month.
- You get to be on set for every shoot, attend every meeting, and immediately receive an IMDb credit.
-THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP BETWEEN PRODUCTION MEETINGS AND FILMING.
*****THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE.******
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN, SUCCEED AND GET AHEAD IN LIFE.
- YOU MUST THINK AND HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, COMPLIANT, WORK ETHIC
- MUST BE INSIGHTFUL AND TAKE INTUITION TO LEARN CERTAIN THINGS THAT CAN BE GOOGLED
***IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE WORKING UNDER PRESSURE, A FAST PACED TIMETABLE, BEING PART OF A TEAM, BEING RELIABLE, DELIVERING BY DEAD LINES, CONTRIBUTING WHEREVER AND WHENEVER, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT.
Our staff is very friendly, family like, and fun to work with. We are all very well connected, and take care of those who work hard very well.
****If you prove yourself you have the opportunity to get hired on within 2 weeks*****
Responsibilities-- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment