Communications InternNext Brides
Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
SEO & Social Media AssistantBookmark This
San Diego, CA
DescriptionGowebbaby.com is a team of like-minded individuals working with clients from all over North America to deliver superior websites and create long lasting, measurable value for their websites.
We have an internship opportunity for a current student working on a Marketing or Communication degree, or a recent graduate intending to pursue a career in SEO, communications, marketing or public relations. The successful candidate will be working directly with our Marketing Manager. This role is perfect for an ambitious and creative team player to gain major experience with one of Google Top Ranked Wordpress Web Designer agencies.
In addition to your own working responsibilities, you will also receive great professional development from the senior managers of our company. They will provide mentorship opportunities in areas such as SEO, Social Media, Networking, and Interactive Design.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Contact prospective clients and provide product info/demos
- Writing for e-newsletters, website and blog to support marketing strategy
- Coordinate and execute social media tactics to support marketing strategy
* Assist in communications projects
* Assist in media event research, planning and coordination
* Prepare daily and weekly status reports
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
* Must be working on a Marketing or Communication degree, or a recent graduate intending to pursue a career in communications, marketing or public relations.
* 0-3 years work experience (co-op terms, internships) in a B2B environment
* Must have excellent computer skills (CRM, Social Media experience preferred)
* Must be fluent in English, written and verbal