SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT EDITORBookmark This
DescriptionKICKIT365 a coed adult recreational soccer league and a social club launched first in San Francisco. We are a unique soccer league dedicated to allow San Franciscans to be active and encourage one another through our volunteer community outreach and community service programs.
Our network gathers entities such as : JOGABO, Player Pro, Corporate Sponsorships, United States Soccer Federation, Unites States Adult Soccer Association, California North Soccer Association, Major Soccer League, Major Soccer League Players Soccer Union, National Athletics Trainers Association, San Francisco Local Business Association, National Soccer Coaches Association of America and many more.
Responsibilities-Tracking social media conversations about client and competitor news
• Drafting tweets, Facebook posts and other social media content for clients and KICKIT365 to share
• Researching social media trends and generating reports related to potential and current clients
• Keeping up with the latest social media trends and updating account teams and clients on emerging Sports and Soccer oriented technologies and best practices
• Brainstorming and executing creative social media promotions
• Providing digital media support and advice to various accounts and practice groups
- Assist in social media campaigns and copy writing
- Understand and adapt to individual events voice & vibe
- Understand social media ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Research creative opportunities in various social media channels
- Keep current on latest trends in the social media industry
- website design and implementation, brochure design, and various other coordination tasks to support the lead designer. - User Interface design and User Experience design projects may be involved as well. Many tasks will be in a support role, but the individual will also have ample opportunity to submit original design ideas and participate in brainstorming efforts.
-Chances for this internship converting to a full time gig are high.
Requirements-Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of SOCCER.
- Extensive Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Experience using Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced HTML /HTML5 skills
- Beginning to Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Strong attention to detail
-Experience using Social Media as a Marketing tool for business
- Email Marketing Experience
- Strong copy writing skills for web & social media
- Previous experience in Online Marketing.
-Tech savvy. It is important that the candidate is well-versed in the world of Internet sports.
-Checking blogs, monitoring major soccer sites, and contributing to team specific forums are all examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
-High level social/mobile media understanding.
-Candidate should have high proficiency using Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps, smartphones and tablet devices.
-Possess strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
-Undergraduate degree in Communication is preferred.
-Must be able to work fin San Francisco and have a flexible work schedule required (Soccer world never sleeps).
-Love city life, clubs, bars, restaurants, DJs and live music.
-Those who excel in the position will be considered for full-time employment opportunities at KICKIT365.
-We are looking for someone to start work immediately.
-We will contact qualified applicants, if their experience matches our criteria.
- Get to work on SF best scenes and go to nightlife/entertainment industry for free
- Networking and exposure with Mingle with some of the best startup founders (500, YC and Techstars) and angels in San Francisco.
- Play soccer whenever and wherever at your convenience. Meet great people grow your social red.
- Chances for this internship converting to a full time gig are high depending on performance.
- Get Credits on your resume.
- stipends are paid for business related expenses.