SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPMastoloni
CHAOS MAGAZINE SEEKS SOCIAL MEDIA/PR INTERNSCHAOS Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Association of Professional Black Women
Social Media & Community Management InternAhzii Consulting
NEW YORK CITY (INHOUSE-NO REMOTE) PAID INTERNSHIP for a Social Media WIZARDslivesupportgroups.com
SOCIAL MEDIA / DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Virtual)Bookmark This
InspiredMinds Intl, LLC
DescriptionInspiredMinds Intl, LLC is the next generation online media firm that works with world-class experts, authors and thought leaders in the Personal Growth industry to deliver remarkable life changing training and events. We are unique in a way that our company is operated by Social Entrepreneurs who are passionate about making real difference in people lives for causes that matter the most, more than just making pure profit. Imaging collaborating with some of the smartest and most passionate people on the planet, learning the newest and most innovative ideas in the world of social media, digital marketing and personal growth. Are you ready for new challenge? Join our team?
We are currently seeking Digital Marketing interns for a minimum 10 week assignment. This internship is remote/virtual which the work can be performed from any location with a stable Internet connection. Our interns gain meaningful, real world experience and marketable skills by engaging in many of the following activities:
Responsibilities• Create and maintain effective marketing campaigns across all interactive media (websites, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube etc.)
• Conduct online research to assist promotional efforts.
• Assist in creating digital products.
• Develop and execute viral marketing campaigns.
• Generate engaging content for our websites.
• Compose blog posts with fun and entertaining content.
• Explore new digital communication mediums, including blogging, podcasting, mobile applications etc.
Requirements• Require minimum 10-15 hours/week. Flexible schedule.
• Must be enrolled in a college/university program.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must have reliable PC/MAC/Laptop with internet access.
• Ability to multi-task and complete task in a timely manner.
• Experience in writing/creating content for web is a huge plus.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube etc.
This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit is encouraged); however, we are very interested in finding new talent for imminent full time hires.