SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNBookmark This
DescriptionNew Fabulous Eco Friendly Company is seeking Campaign Manager Intern, Social Media Marketing Internship. Eco-Friendly Canvas founders are sisters who have a passion for art, photography and preserving our planet. Being Vegan Raw Foodies, having a diet of only live foods, we believe in the overall wellness of humanity and the earth. Eco-Friendly Canvas creates and distributes environmentally friendly products that; ROCKS! We help our customer show off their facebook, instagram, and camera photos on Bamboo canvas which is the newest unique way to display the most precious memories. We believe the world is your canvas.
The opportunities below require interest of these fields and a commitment to push yourself to understand and embrace new concepts and rapid change within a field with a level of high ambiguity and unknowns.
We also require you to be an awesome person that loves engaging in conversations about viral videos, photography & art, marketing, and social media. If you have incredible creative talents you're probably not going to find a more free and receptive crew to those talents than our team.
ResponsibilitiesOur Campaign Managers work closely with the Community and Operations Management teams to support their assigned campaign.
Typical duties include:
• Developing the campaign marketing strategy and executing outbound promotional activities
• Raise awareness and drive participation though social media initiatives
• Fostering relationships with influencers like bloggers, editors, and community managers
• Manage reward programs and come up with creative contest, promotional, and reward incentive
• Tracking your own progress and delivering weekly summaries and work plans on how to reach goals
• Reviewing and moderating incoming creative submissions for quality and content
People that excel at this role are very organized, communicate effectively and are great self-managers. Campaign Managers gain experience in marketing management, and in social media marketing.
RequirementsCampaign Managers are expected to work 20-30 hours a week offsite and onsite. The Campaign Manager Internship is an unpaid position for 6 months and this position can lead to a possible full-time paid position
Intern must be a self-starter who can work with very little guidance or supervision. In exchange, you will have freedom to experiment with different marketing techniques and hold a lot of responsibility. You will be encouraged to use this internship to learn on the job, and we are happy to tailor this internship to your interests.
The ideal intern will be interested in digital art and photography although previous knowledge not necessary.
Experience \ Skills Desired
• College Major in Business, Marketing, Communications (or Bachelor’s degree in listed subjects) or commensurate marketing experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to bring new media trends or ascertain them
• Proficiency in basic computing (MS Office, PDF creation, etc.)
• Graphic design skills or experience preferred, however not expected