Social Media Interns Wanted For College Based CompanyUniversity Primetime
Social Media & PRGo Green Energy Savings & Solutions LLC.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Sales + Marketing InternDevNetwork
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNBookmark This
ThinkBig Global Development
DescriptionThinkBIG Global opens doors for young people empowering them to use their leadership skills, to think outside-the-box, and make a positive impact in their families, their communities and the world. Our company provides Leadership Development Training. We have recently opened our first international project in Brazil. We are a forward-thinking, fast paced Social Enterprise company looking to hire a Social Media intern who is savvy with a variety of social media venues. This is an opportunity to put your gifts and talents on blast with real world experience. Our company is looking for someone with strong knowledge and understanding of community building, building a movement and generating excitement across the internet. You will be a key part of a dynamic movement that is changing the world.
ResponsibilitiesYou will help our Leadership participants launch their first entrepreneurship online project.
You will be our mouthpiece to the world across the internet.
- Design and maintain social media sites
- Build a movement
- identify our audience
- Build a community
- Develop our brand
- Research and develop internet marketing opportunities
- Monitor and post on social media platforms
- Perform keyword analysis
- Develop a written plan that spells out the steps you will take to put the above into action. Include a projected timeline.
- Plan to have fun.
RequirementsThe Social Media intern that we hire will have a ton of energy and plenty of passion to serve. Bring your ideas with you.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Possess the ability to put your ideas into a written plan.
- Must be able to provide innovative and provocative messages.
- Use common sense writing etiquette, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting.
- Be able to spot a trend and capitalize off of it.
- Experience using social media including mobile applications.
- Ability to research.
- Work well with a schedule.
- Quickly put your ideas into action.
- Have a keen eye for detail.