Social Media Intern for Brickell-based Business Coaching OrganizationActionCOACH
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Instagram Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Events InternMolli
Creative Writer and Content DeveloperIdeate Vision
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
Bella Bleu Bridal
Posted: August 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBella Bleu is a couture wedding salon. Bella Bleu is exclusively devoted to the distinctive, style conscious bride and heralds a new era in online shopping for a wedding. We are looking for a Social Media/Marketing Intern. Areas of concentration include:
* Manage and develop blog by creating entertaining and informational blog articles 2x per week. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
* Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, and traffic across Bella Bleu. This includes contests, entertainment, and product info.
* Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
* Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications in the bridal media and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at Bella Bleu.
* Strategize with and educate the management on incorporating relevant social media techniques into all of the company's products and services
* Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
ResponsibilitiesThis can be a remote position with bi weekly, in person meetings to review progress. Must have own computer.
Please visit our website at www.bellableubridal.com.
Facebook and Twitter accounts:
To apply for this position, please reply to this post with a writing sample and submit resume.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* Familiarity with social media platforms, Wordpress tools, and techniques
* Fashion or Bridal Fashion Interests
* Familiarity with Photoshop a plus!
* Strong written communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Press and analyst understanding
* Entrepreneurial mindset
Time Commitment: Hours per week flexible but 15 hours preferred.
Duration: 3-6 months