Content Marketing Manager - Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookInnovalty Investments
Social Media/Marketing AssistantBridge City Mercantile
Content Marketing InternshipAsulia Foods
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Social Media InternshipNoir Hair Co.
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
Bella Bleu Bridal
DescriptionBella Bleu is a couture wedding boutique featuring designer bridal accessories. Bella Bleu is exclusively devoted to the distinctive, style conscious bride and heralds a new era in online shopping for a wedding. We are looking for a Social Media/Marketing Intern. Areas of concentration include:
* Manage and develop blog by creating entertaining and informational blog articles 2x per week. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
* Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, and traffic across Bella Bleu. This includes contests, entertainment, and product info.
* Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
* Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications in the bridal media and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at Bella Bleu.
* Strategize with and educate the management on incorporating relevant social media techniques into all of the company's products and services
* Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
ResponsibilitiesThis can be a remote position with bi weekly, in person meetings to review progress. Must have own computer.
Please visit our website at www.bellableubridal.com.
Facebook and Twitter accounts:
To apply for this position, please reply to this post with a writing sample and submit resume.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* Familiarity with social media platforms, Wordpress tools, and techniques
* Fashion or Bridal Fashion Interests
* Familiarity with Photoshop a plus!
* Strong written communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Press and analyst understanding
* Entrepreneurial mindset
Time Commitment: Hours per week flexible but 15 hours preferred.
Duration: 3-6 months