Sales / marketing / social media assistantBookmark This
29 Mechanic Street
Newton Upper Falls, MA
DescriptionuStandby is an early stage startup looking to maximize revenues for premier service providers in the health and beauty industries.
uStandby has internship opportunities in the following areas:
Administrator / Assistant
- Post service provider openings advertisements (template provided) on Craigslist, BackPage, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ at 8am, 12pm, and 8pm on weekdays, and 9am, 11am, 2pm, 6pm, and 8pm on weekends
- Coordinate new customers or current clients who are interested in the opening with the service provider administrators.
- Coordinate cancellations with service provider administrators
- Manage changes to openings by updating postings on Craigslist, BackPage, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Contact service provider administrators for openings at 8am, 12pm, 4pm on a daily basis every weekday.
- Check service provider voice mail for cancellations on the weekend at 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm
the program to determine needs
- Suggest alternative openings if the requested openings are no longer available
- Update pricing based on our proprietary model
- Match openings with user profile (window of availability)make phone call to the service provider confirming appointment
- End of the day confirm services rendered with the vendor
- Compile contact list for services rendered and keep track of new customers
Sales & Marketing
- Cold call new service providers to sign them up for our service
- Build new customer acquisition channels
- Sign up 3rd party distributors and resellers for our service
- Develop SEO and online advertizing campaigns
- Identify new critical third party partnership
uStandby is looking for individuals who can work a flexible schedule (approximately 10-15 hours a week) (hours), who enjoy the service industry.
The internship may be extended. We are willing to work with any level college student.
Majors which would best fit the internship include: Marketing, Public Relations, Computer Science, Business Development, and Entreprenuership but we are open to others who may be interested in the service industries (Majors).
The internship is paid and based on experience.
If you are interested in an internship with uStandby, please call us at 617-855-8051 or email us.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management