Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Seeking Social Media Intern with WOW FactorBookmark This
DescriptionNearWoo is the simple solution for small businesses to target and win new customers through mobile advertising.
We are seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to assist us in managing and promoting our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Wordpress and others. An ideal candidate would be someone who currently uses social media (either personally or for business) to connect with the online world. This person is also curious about entrepreneurship and gaining real-life experience in the tech, startup and/or marketing fields.
The right candidate will work closely with management in order to increase brand awareness through these media outlets. Additionally, this person will be encouraged to bring their own creative ideas to the table and assist in carrying them out.
Responsibilities- Manage and promote social media assets including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
- Managing company blog with daily relevant posts
- Creating and driving new online marketing initiatives, promote events and drive registration
- Assist in writing creative content
- Participate in online communities to promote company
- Bring fresh, new ideas to the table
Requirements- Experience with Social Media (personal or business)
- Blogging or writing/editing for online audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with SEO & Google Analytics is a plus
- Must have laptop computer