Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
Rock Star Social Media and Small Business Marketing InternBookmark This
8885 Rio San Diego Dr. Ste. 237
San Diego, CA
DescriptionWrite Law provides customized content writing services for law firms of all sizes. All of our legal content is completed exclusively by J.D. writers who understand the law, are eager to learn about our clients' practices and will ensure our clients' marketing copy stays on the right side of the local ethics committees. At Write Law we specialize in providing the content our clients need to take advantage of emerging technology and changing consumer behavior.
We have recently re-branded our company and are looking for a social media wiz or two who will help us take our marketing efforts to the next level. Are you creative? Confident? Driven? Excited to learn more about marketing, using social media for small businesses and apply what you already know? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a team player that can help us take our marketing to the next level! This is a self directed position that will be perfect for a student(s) that needs minimal supervision and is happy to take an idea and run with it!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking to develop and implement a marketing plan for our small business. We'd like to take advantage of social media to boost company awareness and are looking for an intern (or two) to help us do this! Tasks may include:
- Developing a marketing plan
- Building and managing social media pages for our company
- Finding interesting articles related to our industry
- Engaging with different internet based communities to increase brand awareness
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
- be fluent in English with strong writing skills
- have completed a minimum of 30 credits of college coursework
- be a marketing, small business or communications major (although other majors will be considered)
- We will need to meet once a week for an hour or two in either Mission Valley or Sorento Mesa but otherwise, the position can be completed remotely