Social Media AdministratorBookmark This
Shore To Shore Productions LLC
DescriptionThe Social Media Administrator will be responsible for daily posts to all applicable social media outlets. He/She will act as the frontline brand manager by interacting with followers in real time on various web platforms, participating in minute-by-minute online conversations (answering questions, mediating conversations; sparking discussion, etc.) We are looking for someone who has excellent verbal and writing skills, HTML or CSS knowledge, a knack for research, a sharp wit, and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours. Other duties include coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites. Along with Social Media Content Editors the Social Media Administrator will set a tone for our online presence. The right candidate will have experience in marketing, journalism or new media, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels. He/She will have knowledge on all things pop culture in the African Diaspora including TV, Film, Fashion. Prior experience in customer service, advertising, public relations or online marketing is helpful.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day responsibilities of the Social Media Administrator include but are not limited to:
-make sure content is updated daily to all pages
-interact with followers on our various web platform
-continuous monitoring of all social media sites
-creating and editing social media content and page design
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Advanced Web production skills including HTML, basic CSS and Photoshop
• Can effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format on various social media platforms.
• Passion for all things pop culture specifically in the African Diaspora (TV, Film, Fashion, etc)
• Microsoft Office suite skills
• Strong understanding of SEO principles and search engine trends
• Experience with Web content management systems and other Web production tools
• Proficient writer and communicator with a high level of curiosity.
• Obsessive about following the latest pop culture news on African/African American Film, Reality TV, movies, actors, directors, etc
• Demonstrated ability to create engaging content
To apply: Please send resumes and social media links to Shore2ShoreTV@gmail.com with position you are applying for and city you are located in, in the subject line.
This is an Unpaid/For Credit + performance based incentives!!
Shore To Shore Productions, LLC is a full service media company specializing in creating dynamic visual artistry with cultural themes and global influence. Created by Celeste Cristine of MyBennuCafe.com and Chenai Berkeley of Ymboi.com Shore to Shore’s mission is to unite global citizens through pop culture.