Social Media And Community InternBookmark This
So, Pick A Party
DescriptionSo, Pick A Party is looking for an intelligent, motivated Social Media & Community Intern. We're an early-stage startup based in Boston that is revolutionizing the way businesses price their products and services. The role will give you significant exposure to the inner workings of a startup and you will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
Responsibilities- Use social media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora, LinkIn, forums, blogs, etc.) to spread the world about So, Pick A Party
- Monitor social media to discover and analyze industry trends and who's driving them
- Contribute to the content that appears on the So, Pick A Party website and blog
- Research and identify key influences and community members
- Research key insights on our target market and customer
- Dive into the tech startup community in Boston (Networking galore - we want you to meet everyone!)
RequirementsWe keep it simple. You need to be a:
- Resilient Self-Starter: Things move quickly at a startup and there sometimes isn't a lot of direction.
- Problem Solver: You don't have to always get to the right answer, but the process is important.
- Driven Optimist: Things aren't always easy at a startup, but you need to drive through with a smile.
- Direct Communicator: Speaking your mind is paramount to success.