Social Media Assistant (Especially for Chinese Social Medias)Bookmark This
Blue Technologies Inc.
2901 Tasman Drive, Suite 107
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionMeedow.com is an educational startup based in Silicon Valley. We focus on bridging educational resources between Asia and the United States by creating and utilizing new information technology infrastructures. We are a strong advocate of developing “well-rounded” students by giving them access to high quality educational programs worldwide, both on and off campus, which help cultivate students to become critical thinkers, creative leaders, and committed members of our society.
Our team is composed of business, educational and technical professionals with rich international backgrounds. Most of the team members are native-born Chinese who have deep understanding of both Chinese and American education systems. Our success and a strong desire to advocate for quality education has forged our determination to help the younger generation of learners and leaders to succeed by optimizing resources and tools for learning.
We offer 3-6 months part-time (15-20hr/wk) and full time internships.
Responsibilities1. Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
2. Update company blog and maintain updates for our social media sites
3. Translation between Chinese and English
Requirements1. Has excellent communication skills, self motivated, have passion for education and innovation
2. Must be computer/internet savvy, has your own laptop and internet access
3. Be able to participate evening/weekend meeting in person or via Skype
4. Understand or be willing to learn Chinese culture.
1. Fluent in Chinese reading and writing
2. Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
3. Must have considerable experience and knowledge of social media (weibo, WeChat, QQ, etc);
4. Excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.