Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Inheritance of God Ministry Inc.
DescriptionInheritance of God Ministry Inc. is a youth empowerment ministry. Our mission is to help change the world, one youth at a time. We seek to accomplish this through our Young Minds Bright Future (Mentor program) and T.A.S.S. Mania Enrichment program (After school program).
Outside of Young Minds Bright Future and T.A.S.S. Mania Enrichment, Inheritance of God Ministry Inc. offers numerous drives throughout the year targeting youth. Just to name a few, we sponsor an Annual Back to School Giveaway, Jean Drives, Thanksgiving food baskets, and toys for the youth during Christmas.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Program Coordinator
- Monitor and improve existing social media accounts.
- Tracking the success of social media initiatives and following competitor activity.
- Research competitor profiles and analyze how they are using social media marketing to help identify social media sites that may also be beneficial for company.
- Create and customize profiles and pages on new and existing social media platforms.
-Intern should be familiar with and implement search engine optimization techniques like keyword optimization when tagging, cataloging, indexing and writing content for social media sites.
- Intern should optimize existing content as well as be able to produce original optimized content for blogs, article warehouse sites, and other social media platforms.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
Majors: Marketing, Business, Advertisement, Communications
Start Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply: Email cover letter addressing qualifications specifically for this internship and your resume.