Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Koru Swimwear LLC
131 W. Sunny Lane, #201
Cocoa Beach, FL
DescriptionKoru Swimwear is a luxury, eco-friendly, sport and lifestyle swimwear line. We are looking for a person to help promote us through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
We want to hire a highly motivated and creative social media and marketing specialist. We are looking for a bright individual with a multitude of social media and marketing experience in the apparel industry that will be able to bring expert experience to the table.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
• Social media marketing ¬ creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other strategically relevant online properties
• Public Relations ¬ managing incoming media requests and building relationships with fashion bloggers, industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring social media campaigns
• Customer relations ¬ responsible for customer support ¬ answering questions however they come in (e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums from social media.
• Grow media, industry and consumer database and relationships
• Establish relationships with editors, bloggers and key industry contacts
• Creates and executes social media campaign including content generation, promotional activity, and search opportunities in order to drive “likes,” conversion rate, engagement and reach for maximum ROI
YOU MUST BE/HAVE:
• A pro-active team player, good listener, strong communicator with an outgoing personality
• Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage a number of different projects to completion
• Must have exceptional writing and conversational skills
• Expert in using Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and Youtube, Blogosphere and other social media channels.
• A self-starter and motivator with the ability to define objectives, prioritize and execute
This is an excellent opportunity with a glamorous, fun and growing company!
RequirementsSOCIAL MEDIA Overview:
• Possess a diverse set of skills that range from written, creative, strategic and analytical capable of managing communications to and conversations with target consumers.
• Digital-savvy employee, responsible for establishing the strategy, execution, and establishing the metrics for our social media platforms and their content, along with a foundation in traditional PR.
• Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
• Will be responsible for development and implementation of online marketing plans and conventional media tactics covering all aspects of a well-rounded marketing presence.
• Know and understand the strategic implications of social media
• Works closely with us to ensure proper brand messaging at all levels including sell-in and sell-through tools, media, public relations efforts, tradeshows, in-store initiatives, ecommerce, social media, brand sponsorships and special events.