Brand AmbassadorThe Indian Economist
Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Coalition of Fashion Professionals
El Paso, TX
DescriptionThe Coalition of Fashion Professionals is an organization for Models, Photographers, Designers, Stylist, MUAs, Retailers, Publishers, Advertisers, Agents, and Agencies.
CFP is an organization initiative developed to assist in preserving the ethical practices of the modeling industry around the world. CFP offers professional and aspiring models the opportunity to seek representation, develop their careers and work in a business environment which promotes the welfare and character of models in the industry. Our online resource is a membership based resource.
The CFP website now includes links for models, businesses and agencies to register and network. It also includes a business directory, casting links, calendar of events, job postings, model portfolios, ecommerce portal, ChatLive support and other valuable resources.
The ideal candidate will be versed in social media resources such as Facebook and able to disseminate information via email accounts and other messaging systems.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns via Facebook.
- Respond to and distribute email and telephone messages as directed.
- Provide daily interaction with Facebook and website members.
- Collaborate with the Website Developer, Executive Assistant and report to the Executive Director.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Skills in maintaining email accounts and messaging systems.
- Computer skills and sales experience a plus.