Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Beacon Financial Group
DescriptionThe Social Media Assistant will assist in coordinating and executing social media strategies.
This position revolves around research and engagement.
Open to all candidates seeking a position that teach them Social Media Marketing and are truly seeking knowledge that can open doors. Not interested in candidates who want to "social media" all day, interested in those that want to learn how valuable a marketing tool social media is for effective marketing.
Finance and Marketing students are encouraged to apply for internship.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Update blogs and social media profiles
- Collaborate with the State Senior Managers and report to the Director of Marketing
- Maintain article and digital media library
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing and interpersonal relations for effective social media management
- Excellent research skills
- Basic HTML and WordPress knowledge helpful
- Submit 2 writing samples and links to social media profiles