Social Media / Marketing ManagerBookmark This
*This is an unpaid internship *
PES Katy is based in Houston, Texas but operates worldwide. What we do is provide web-based services for business We specialize in:
Entertainment, Corporate & Nonprofit Special Events - Entertainment-related events and Film Premieres, such as "Middle Earth Houston" and "Face the Red".
Business Services: Web hosting & Design/ IT, Customized applications, business-in-a-box.
We are expanding our operations and need someone with SEO/ppc, social media management and online marketing skills and or experience.
Because we are a starting company we are still growing, which means our work is on an "per project" basis. Some clients may require someone “as needed” and someone else may require more regular work. I'm an extremely easy person for whom to work, as long as the work assigned is completed to specifications, I'm fairly easygoing and can be flexible, especially in regards to schedules. What matters the most is reliability and a professional attitude at all times.
NEED SOMEONE TO WORK REMOTELY ASSISTING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND MARKETING.
Must meet all of the requirements:
- Based or living in the US
- Must be perfectly fluent in English, additional languages always a plus.
- Must be high-energy and posses a high degree of creativity, innovation and problem solving skills. The ability to stop and change direction is a must in our industry.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management