Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Creative T shirts and Imaging
DescriptionCreative T shirts and Imaging screen printing division provides custom printed uniforms, t-shirts, sport shirts, bags, caps and other related garment products to local businesses and partnered with most talented manufacturers in the industry of Promotional Products to create products reflecting the organizational image of our customers. We become authorized dealer of several hundreds of promotional products manufacturers. CTS's policy has been always to represent only those recognized brand names whom thru the years had proved and kept excellent reputation in customer care, product quality and quick turnaround time.
Social Media Manager Volunteer Position
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
• Create a comprehensive, full-year strategy that utilizes social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership, and website traffic.
• Implement and manage social media programs that enhance the organization’s online presence.
• Collect information to create engaging updates to Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms by using multi-media such as video, images, and written updates.
• Strategize with and educate the organization’s leadership team on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the organizational culture and into all its products and services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, or related field.
• Experience and proven success working with Social Media to engage supporters.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; proven ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple and varied tasks.
• Sensitivity, tact, and the ability to honor confidentiality.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple and varied tasks.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management