Social Media AssistantBookmark This
OmGym International LLC
DescriptionOmGym is a small company who's aim is to offer the most awesome eco-friendly fitness/yoga equipment and programs available. This is a 3 day per week internship focusing on social media and online public relations. Position begins immediately and applicants must be willing to commit to 20 hours per week for 4 months. Position may turn into a paid position thereafter. Applicants must be able to focus and thrive in a non-corporate environment.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update sites
- Write blogs, reviews, newsletters
- Answer customer questions
- Coordinate event scheduling and notifications
- Upload and organize photos
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Show proficiency in using Twitter, Facebook, and blogging software
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Have basic photo and photo editing skills
- Passion for yoga, natural fitness, and healthy lifestyles.