Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Lone Wolf Accents
DescriptionEntrepreneurs looking for an eager fashion marketing intern! Must be, honest, well spoken, creative and responsible. Self-starters and eager beavers wanted! We are looking for someone with a passion to learn and a love for people, fashion and style.
We are looking for someone to come in with ideas and create art in many forms. This is not a data entry position. You will not be bored! :) This intern position is perfect for someone wanting to gain valuable industry knowledge including branding, marketing, social media, wholesale, working with stylists and bloggers and building an online community.
This is a non-paid internship. We will work with you to offer school credit, if needed.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Include (but not limited to):
- Stay up to date on fashion trends
- Finding relevant fashion content to post to Twitter, retweeting relevant content
- Finding, growing and maintaining relationships with prominent bloggers in the fashion world
- Pinning items, posting to Facebook up to date fashion news
- Proactively manage brand perceptions, provide timely response to comments, mediate and be the eyes and ears of the brand
- Execution and monitoring of giveaways and online promotions
- Natural ability to engage clients and colleagues personally and professionally
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Content Strategist
- Creating and analyzing Facebook and Google ads
- Strong knowledge of SEO/keyword-rich content writing for website, blogs and social media content a PLUS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (Graphic Design) is a PLUS
RequirementsA strong interest in the entrepreneurial side of the fashion industry and willingness to learn and excel. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic about being a part of a hardworking team that LOVES fashion--particularly trend spotting, and the fashion lifestyle.
* Thorough knowledge of all social media platforms a must
* Good spelling and grammar a MUST. Please be able to adapt your tone to meet the current outbound communications of our brand.
* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
* Takes initiative and is responsible. Can work well with detailed instructions or minimal direction.
* Strong work ethic and quick learner
* Team spirit, positivity, up beat, go-getter
* People-friendly, can talk to anyone
* Professional and organized
* HAS COMMON SENSE
* Has a passion for fashion, online fashion marketing, fashion production, jewelry and more.
- 10-15 hours per week, with the opportunity for more hours.
- This work can be done from home. Must be available to come in occasionally for meetings.
For consideration please send:
- Cover letter
- Samples of writing
- Links to your blog or any social networks