Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media EnthusiastBookmark This
Community Aid Relief and Development
DescriptionCommunity Aid Relief and Development (CoAid) is a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving communities affected by poverty and natural disaster. We assist with sustainable development, training, and disaster relief.
Our mission is to relieve the suffering caused by poverty and natural disaster by training, equipping, assisting, and mobilizing the global Christian community for compassionate action.
Our vision is to be a recognized world leader in Christian community development, training, and disaster response, and to make a positive impact in the lives of those who suffer because of poverty and natural disaster.
Web site is at: www.coaid.org
Responsibilities* Publish regular content on the CoAid web site, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
* Research new content that is applicable to our core mission, vision and values.
* Coordinate efforts with CoAid staff, volunteers and overseas partners.
Requirements* Must share CoAid's core values and objectives.
* Must be social-media savvy and know the difference between a post, a blog, and a tweet.
* Must know how to use online tools for research and publishing of social media content.
* Must possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
* Must think creatively and "outside-of-the-box"
* Must have access to the Internet (a VOIP phone will be provided if needed)
* Must live within 20 miles of 80126 (face-to-face meetings are required)