Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Eshac Entertainment LLC
We are a fast growing Internet startup based in New York City. ESHAC is music based social network with the aim to sign Artists, Bands and Groups. Unlike other sites, ESHAC is completely driven by a community of Fans and Artists, with contracts awarded to those who earn them. Each Artist uploads a song to their profile and encourages fans to listen to their music, rate them and follow them. Each Artist starts with a Rating Level of 0, which increases with user interactions. When an Artist reaches a Rating Level of 5, they are rewarded with a single song contract. When they reach Rating Level of 10, they receive a full recording contract. This business model allows the fans to have control and drive the future of the music industry.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be:
- Working with our Digital Content Strategist to create and curate content across all our social media platforms.
- Composing Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, Pinterest pins, Tumblr blog posts and graphics for Instagram.
- Researching and presenting new ideas and a business case focused on the ESHAC targets.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining viable relationships with ESHAC Artists, Music Lovers, and potential contacts relevant to the company’s interests via social media.
- Research events and social media opportunities that could help promote ASPCA program areas in the online space
Please send resume and cover letter with an example tweet you’d post encouraging people to join ESHAC.com.
- Be a self starter, able and ready to contribute new ideas and actively participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Have advanced experience using social media.
- Possess working knowledge of social media analytics and scheduling tools.
- Have recently completed or currently enrolled in a course in Public Relations, marketing or music business (or similar),
- Or have some experience in Public Relations, marketing or some area of the music industry.
- Love music so much it hurts (in a good way).