Social Media Assistant for Content Marketing CompanyBookmark This
My Virtual Genie LLC
PO Box 3118
DescriptionMy Virtual Genie grants the online marketing support wishes of women webpreneurs. We're revolutionizing the way women web entrepreneurs make money and meaning online by providing content marketing and new media services to help them create a profit-getting and influential web presence.
You will be helping us build authority, brand awareness and demand by creating and publishing uniquely branded content products that bring a fun and fresh perspective on how to market with content and motivate women business owners to retain our services.
The ideal candidate will be helping us roll out the first of it's kind content marketing program for women webreneurs. You'll learn the trade of online content marketing from the ground up.
We are looking for an intern passionate about new media and content marketing, who can help roll out this revolutionary new program.
We are looking for Virtual Assistant, Communications, Journalism and/or PR students to provide them a content/social media/search marketing and PR campaign learning opportunity. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will perform social media marketing management with exposure to many online communication vehicles.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns
- Blogging and creating other unique branded content
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Content Strategist
- Track stats and prepare monthly analytic reports
- Create and publish relevant social media posts across a variety of social networks
- Create and implement fun and informational content to grow engage and nurture a responsive community
-Create social media strategy and action plans
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- You will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You must own a fast, reliable computer and have a high speed internet connection.
- You will be provided with all necessary learning materials and mentoring and any software required.
- Internet Research
- Basic HTML (can be taught to right candidate)
- Experience with the Wordpress blogging platform a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines