Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a independent local based consulting company who specializes in creating sales, marketing and PR campaigns for a variety of industries!
We work with :
And Much More
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with other team members in service of client specific projects and campaigns
- Organize project coordination and community outreach
- Leadership opportunities and incentives
- Creatively develop the "Brand" and "Vision" of our clients Campaigns
- Utilize Social Media as a tool for online marketing and promotion
- Manage campaign and project related task in the best interest of the clients.
Have fun and be consistent!!!!!
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
Must be available to work virtually from home and commit to 12-20 hours per week. This included having internet acccess.
Must be a creative thinker who "thinks outside the box"!!!
This is an non paid internship that will provide highest level of recommendation to successful interns and some will be offered employment.
Minimum commitment 30 days.