Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Description3 PR is a public relations agency specializing in social media marketing, fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. We are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator and Event Assistant to help with various client accounts.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Create insteresting and eye catching content on various brand social media accounts on a daily basis
- Keep the accounts up to date and on schedule
- Post one blog per week on company website relating to the PR industry
- Other duties will apply as well as data entry and photo uploads
- Be present and assist at client events
Requirements- Provide interesting content to social networking profiles for various brands to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Engage with fans and followers
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Be creative, personable and engaging
- Responsible and timely
- Must be knowledgeable in most social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Linkedin.
- Know how to work an event and the logistics it requires