Record Label Social Media InternMaek
Social Media & Creative Intern for Hot New Startup!Brick & Portal
Social Media InternMeghan LA
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNHarbin Pharmaceutical Group
Social Media Marketer for Mental Health Awareness & Suicide Prevention Non-ProfitBreaking Taboo
Social Media Music Marketing Internship Available - Fall 2017Miles High Productions.com
Web SEO & Social Media ProfilesHeal 4 Real
EdTech startup offering part-time social media marketing internship. Class credit possible.Biblionasium
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Posted: June 07 2012
Company Location: Salisbury, MD
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online.
- Never accept a check or any kind of funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionTelamon Corporation, a private non-profit, seeks a Social Media Assistant. For more information about Telamon Corporation, please see www.telamon.org.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report.
- Organize staff coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management