Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Twin Cities Tutors & Co.
DescriptionTwin Cities Tutors & Co. provides local, customized academic support for students between 5th and 12th grade. The mission of our business is to form great relationships between students and their tutors (all of whom are awesome, by the way) with the intention of achieving the goals of the students and their families.
We are a young, enthusiastic and professional business. The executive director consults with the tutors and parents throughout the process, calling upon her experience as a former tutor with an MA in educational psychology.
We're grateful for everyone's unique contributions, and are hoping to make this a fun and mutually beneficial relationship, fostering your professional development.
WE ARE SEEKING 2-5 HRS FOR WEEK. PEOPLE MAY WORK REMOTELY. THIS POSITION MAY GROW TO A PAID, LONG-TERM ROLE
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update web site accordingly
- Collaborate and report to the Executive Director with updates, ideas, etc.
- Organize and implement community outreach as needed/able
We value your ideas, so tasks may evolve if it is of mutual interest to do so!
Requirements- Mature, articulate and interested in promoting education.
- Abilities to tweet, post, share, etc. on all of the large social media sites.
- Build interest and knowledge about current educational trends and our services.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management